Wednesday 6 October 2010

Same Shot, Different Times of the Day Task

I have been set a task to complete. For this task I have to four pictures of the same thing at the four different times of the day. These are:

*Morning
*Midday
*Evening
*Night

For this I chose to take a landscaped theme of Burton-upon-Trent as I feel that it would be a very good type of picture to take for the task.


This was the morning shot that I took. I took this shot at 9:40.
This was the afternoon shot that I took. This shot was taken at 14:05.
This was the evening shot I took. This was taken at 18:30.
This was the night shot that I took. This was taken at 21:30

As you can see these photographs all look very different due to the light and time of day. I feel this exercise went very well as I picked a good theme to complete the exercise. I would like to attempt this exercise again using a different theme to see how different the images look.

No comments:

Post a Comment