Wednesday 3 November 2010

Main Shoot-Preparation

Before I go out on one of my main shoots I have to make sure that I am properly prepared and make sure that I have the right equipment with me.

The camera that I am going to be using for my shoot is a Canon 1000D, it's my own camera and I have had alot of practise over the past few weeks to know most of the manual settings on it. Basically I feel that I am compfortable to go out on this task now and take the pictures I need using the manual settings.

I will also be taking a spare battery with me aswell because I will be out for quite a long period of time so if I run out of battery I have a spare one to use and not have to go all the way home to recharge.

I have also purchased a tripod aswell. Now, I am not sure whether I am going to use this but it might help alot so I may take some practise shots first to see how they look whilst using it, it could also take some nice shots at different angles aswell if need be.

I am going to be taking around thirty to fourty shots when I am out using different settings on the camera to see what different effects I can create depending on the light ofcourse. I will then be choosing my six favourite photographs for the task.

For my shoot I am going down the River Trent in Burton-Upon-Trent. I feel that this area is a really great place to take pictures for my theme because there are all sorts of different surroundings around the river for the opportunity to take some really great photographs.

Because I am going to be photographing a River I need to take extra precautions for safety because it can get quite dangerous. So when I am down by the river I wont be standing too close to the edge just in case i slip, which could be quite dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment